Sunday, December 13, 2009

Urticaria More Condition_symptoms Images Is It Okay To Get Laser Hair Removal If You Have Dermographism/chronic Urticaria?

Is it okay to get laser hair removal if you have dermographism/chronic urticaria? - urticaria more condition_symptoms images

Previously, I had laser hair removal have before I have chronic idiopathic urticaria. Well, if my experience skin rash injuries, but disappears in half an hour or so. I wonder if that's all you have to worry if I get a laser for hair removal?

1 comment:

chixwith... said...

Yes, you may, but not during an epidemic. A doctor should not be willing to make a such. It is highly contagious and is aggravated by stress, trauma, etc. If you ask, no outbreak of more (or less), your doctor. RX Acyclovir for a day ...... Good luck

Post a Comment