Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clear Acrylic Sealer Matte Msds How Can I Make Durable (weather-resistant) Bumper Stickers On My Existing Inkjet Printer?

How can I make durable (weather-resistant) bumper stickers on my existing inkjet printer? - clear acrylic sealer matte msds

I have forms that are specific to stickers. They are filled with leaves (one) per sheet. You just print and cut to size. I can make a 2-up in a sheet, with a pixel width between a guide for cutting. I have the ink to the bottom is quite extensive. I have an HP Deskjet color. But ... is a printer with ink-jet inks that run when wet. I can spray the sticker with several layers of acrylic stone sealer, a clear, but it takes time to do this and do not fully protect the paint. Are there alternatives?

This is "Photography" because I know there are similar problems in the conservation of photographs printed on inkjet ink (even though they usually do not stand in the rain!).

4 comments:

Puppy Zwolle said...

There is only one sure way, and that is ... Lamination.

It requires some skill, but it is clear label very thin aluminum just rub on your sticker. Works great once you the chance to get it without the bubbles.

The other option is to make the right use of ink ... But you can bet it's the end of your desktop printer.

big_dadd... said...

Or some kind of cling film (peel in 4-6 months) or a sealer such as Krylon Crystal Clear (but still weak, about 6-8 months).

Brent Y said...

Spray with a sealant is your best option.

stickers... said...

Let's print up!

http://www.stickershoppe.com

Post a Comment