Friday, December 25, 2009

Dog Dish Stand My Dog Doesn't Wanna Eat? And Went To The Bathroom By Her Food Dish?? What Is Wrong Here?

My dog doesn't wanna eat? And went to the bathroom by her food dish?? What is wrong here? - dog dish stand

My dog is 7 months not eating housetraining resistant, unless you stand directly behind her, forced her to eat! If they had, as he will ever eat! She does not know how one of the many attractions that you buy your interest! I thought that love comes in dogs, I usually play a dog! So eat when you go and I decided to walk and go to another part of the house. I'm trying to see if she has to go, but it does not work! Since our arrival we were forced or bribed to eat your pracitcally! Not only that, but when I patiently behind her one day while they were eating and about 5 cm and squatted and urinated on the floor arguing! I was surprised. Well, not really, because he never told me if it still go on! I am at my Witt's end! What is wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment