Thursday, February 4, 2010

Latin Kings Hood Jacket Don't Y'all Hate Those Fake Gangsters/thugs Who Call Themselves Crips, Bloodz, Or Latin Kings?

Don't y'all hate those fake gangsters/thugs who call themselves crips, bloodz, or Latin Kings? - latin kings hood jacket

The funny because I know it was man who at any time, change your thoughts is clear about what to click in. Once that blood was on his back, he called the "blood", as he was, as I am I MED bloodz "and after a few months he has learned from his cousin, was a member of the Crips, which I really do not think so. So, now called CRIP be equal. "Blue all the way" phonies "I do not hate guys like that? "I think one of the first Crips Gang initially protect the hood and not to allow the founder of the Crips firearms, but after his death, she began to use machine guns .. What a great opportunity, a legacy -.- Bloods Crips to do well, but they Backstabbed.

Anyway, do not hate now know these fakes?

18 comments:

RavenNev... said...

Yes? I hate what I always say hate.Is I right?

Scene Girl <3 in LOVE <3 said...

it does not suffer from absolute-_-my cousin is like the
and hard disks in my head-_ --
glad that I'm not the only one who takes action against counterfeiters

°☮Holley☮° Seventh Moon said...

Gangsters are the ones we saw on television, but not in real life, if they pull another coup was not my
• • • • • • ➤

Ayatollah Rodriguez ρ&ѕ к!¢кєяѕ said...

I do not believe are committed to these things. He told me that my business and leave him alone, because these people are crazy. I see these bands all day for what the spirit of my beeswax.

remoserj... said...

It would be great if we could contribute positively to society ....!!

yaya t said...

I see that someone needs to air! Bands are so popular by now! for 2009, who cares about the blood, the cradle or if it ol skool latin kings. but I hate a fake thug

Rachelle S said...

You can kill each other in these bands 'false', if we want.

Fuzzy Hat said...

haha yeah.everyone be in my school

Jαcкιє ♥ѕ тσρhєя gяαcє said...

I hate all people without brain cells, is a "gangsta" or not.

Diane said...

More cowardly

-Starr... said...

Yes, I like very much, in fact,

IM THE FUTURE said...

Do not read anything, but

Ehsaan H said...

Lol ... I hate these people bulshiting yah .... I think that "Gangsta"

DraGon fly said...

Yes, as we that holes
Manchester, United Kingdom.
Fools who Wanksta

NInnyham... said...

The idea, the whole band is stupid.

You Big DUMMY!!! said...

I'm an OG.
Goat.

marberry... said...

In my opinion, who is in a gang, false. The reason why I say this because these people difficult to accept when you are behind firearms or behind someone as difficult to intimidate the people. Do not even understand how to be why they think they are so specific and credible if all she really is, put on a front. Way cool. It's like a hobby or something to be found, and a new fashion accessory. :)

cooky4li... said...

It is a long ....... Write nove ur a nobody ..... I read the first sentence, then my attention turned to the UPS truck outside my window ...... anyway for the first word to answer the question ur


I DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE wangsta, gangsta, JANGSTA none of these stupid name .. BE that the names themselves Crips? are effin lame or Bloodz? Do not forget English class in school? and Latin Kings? What effin even speak .. I must say that America is a very interesting language!

Post a Comment