Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog Extension Tape How To Put Extensions On Molded Masks?

How to put extensions on Molded Masks? - blog extension tape

With strips of plaster - this stuff is mashe paper and a roll - I am a mask. It's something I have done many times before. But I've never done before, which has parts that are going out like a huge nose or horns. It will do a lot of paperwork, and probably will not dry.

I have some ideas on how to foil or cardboard, but I wonder;

Like most people, masks are extensions?


(Here is a picture of plaster tape, you can see the navigation button on the table. Http: / / / members.toast.net kjtyrrell / blog / ...)

1 comment:

The Grammar Child said...

I've never done before, but this board is probably the best idea. You can even things like plastic cups or whatever you stick it on. ! Improvisation

BTW, you know know the answer to my question sculpture?

I would like to know how to make clay models without color mixing to.

Post a Comment